Terms & Privacy
Myo Makeup has adopted this Privacy Statement in order to demonstrate our company's commitment to privacy and to inform you of its policies with respect to information collected from this website. Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of this Privacy Statement and your consent to the practices it describes.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address or any information you submitted to Myomakeup.com that identifies you individually.
Myomakeup.com will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it. Therefore, if you do not want Myomakeup.com to obtain any personally identifiable information about you, do not submit it.
You can visit and browse the Myo Makeup website without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself. You may also choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below. Myomakeup.com may collect personally identifiable information about you from its website by methods such as the following:
- Registration Forms - If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of the Myo Makeup website, or to opt-in to receive Myo Makeup information through another site, you must apply by filling out the registration form on the site. This form requires certain personally identifiable information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, areas of interest, product usage, and/or a unique individual password.
- Transactions and Activity - If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through the Myo Makeup website, Myomakeup.com collects information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, shipping and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
- Email and other voluntary communications - You may also choose to communicate with Myomakeup.com through email, via our website, by telephone, in writing, or though other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
Myomakeup.com may use the personally identifiable information collected through its website primarily for such purposes as:
- helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
- opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users' accounts or memberships;
- processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- providing services and support to users;
- improving the website, including tailoring it to users' preferences;
- providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about Myo Makeup.
- responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
- maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
Disclosure of Information
Myomakeup.com does not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you. This information will be used to fulfill your orders, process your transactions, facilitate your use of our website, market our products and services, respond to your requests, assist you with future shopping, and improve Myomakeup.com.com. Choosing not to provide us with information will limit our ability to respond to your shopping needs. In addition, information such as your IP address and the site that referred you to ours will be gathered automatically. All data acquired via the website is stored indefinitely. Because of the nature of the Internet, data may pass through any country and any jurisdiction, including jurisdictions where privacy laws may be different and less protective than those of your home jurisdiction.
In order to protect the privacy of children on the Internet, we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without the prior written consent of a parent or guardian. If we learn that a customer or registered user is actually under the age of 13, we will make every effort to delete all personal information for this person from our database, as our site is intended for adults over the age of 18.
If you do not wish cookies to be saved to your system, you may change your browser's settings so that your computer does not accept them. If cookies are disabled, however, you will not be able to purchase from our website and we will not be able to recognize you as a registered user.
Links to Other Websites
There may be links to other websites from Myomakeup.com. Myo Makeup does not control any third- party websites and we are not responsible for these sites' use of personal information. We encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of any linked site when you visit it.